Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Really Getting Excited About Nanowrimo 2009!

Well, today I have three feedbacks to write. I did well on the ones I did yesterday, so I'm hoping to have the same results today, if not a teeny bit better.

Then, if I can find the time, I want to work on my Nano Novel's outline. I have about four days to get it done. I don't want to wait until Halloween night to write it!

The Nanowrimo Kick-Off Party at Sweet Bay went well. It was fun! I took my laptop, even though I got there too late to use it early. I used it later on when most of the Yetis were playing a game. I showed some Red Dwarf videos to a friend. ;) I wasn't able to do any writing, though. It was way too noisy.

Tonight, Jeff and I will watch Ghost Hunters. I don't know if we'll watch Destination: Truth. As much as I love that show, we may just be too tired. Last night, I was still wired from the party, so couldn't fall asleep right away, then I woke up some time before the alarm went off and had a hard time getting back to sleep. Same ol' patterns are resurfacing. I might have to start taking antihistamines again. :/

Everything's great, otherwise. I only have to babysit for about an hour or two today, and that's around dinner time. If I can get the feedbacks finished (I don't want to rush it) and begin the outline, I'll be very happy! :)

The sky is beginning to clear! :D It started out foggy and cloudy this morning, very dark and gloomy. But now the clouds are moving out and I'm seeing lots of blue sky!

Well, I'd better go. I need to finish up on here so I can give the device to Eric.

Have a great day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment