I'm not feeling very good today, so I'm going to get off the computer and use good old fashioned pen and paper while I curl up with a quilt on the loveseat. I wish I had peppermint tea. It sure would help my tummy!
I have to babysit this afternoon into tonight. I hope I'm feeling better by then. We also have to go grocery shopping. :/
Jeff was happy to see that La Femme Nikita isn't over with (although he really wanted her to be able to go free). Mission accomplished. *g*
Tomorrow night, we'll watch one of the other DVDs. That's after 10K Day, of course. ;)
Well, I need to check in over at the writing forum, then get off here.
Have a good day,
Lois

I hope you start feeling better soon. Sending peppermint tea vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I should get some peppermint tea tonight...and Dong Quai. :)
ReplyDelete