Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend's Over...Back to Work

This morning started out foggy, but now the clouds have mostly cleared out and it's a nice, cool 47°. :) The Bradford Pear is turning a purplish red and has berries on it now.

So far this morning, I have one feedback to write. I'm expecting more, so will probably be busy today. In between work, I plan to tweak my outline for my Nanowrimo Novel. I may work some more on my short story, too.

I just pre-ordered John Grisham's newest book of short stories: Ford County: Stories. I also ordered used copies of two of Rick Springfield's CDs: Christmas With You and My Precious Little One. I've been wanting both of these ever since I heard about them. :)

I finally got to the bank yesterday. They're closed on Saturdays. I used the ATM machine to deposit most of my babysitting money and two checks.

Jeff and I were looking at mini laptops yesterday. There was one with Windows XP Home for only $250, but there was another one I liked better. It cost more than three times as much, though. But maybe I can hold off until I can afford the better one. I should check out Tiger Direct and see what they've got.

Well, I'd better go. I need to get busy and start on that feedback.

Have an awesome day! :D

Lois

2 comments:

  1. It's great how the mini-laptops are dropping in price and becoming more common. When I got my eee almost exactly two years ago now, it was the only mini on the market. I still love it, of course--but there are lots of great ones out there. Let us know which one you end up getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for sure! And it sure would be easier to lug 3.5 pounds around, as opposed to 7 or 8! :P

    You know I will. ;)

    ReplyDelete