Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally...Time To Myself!

Well, I've gotten feedback and e-mail out of the way...finally! Now I can get down to writing my own stuff! I plan to work on the short story and a new Xander Greywolf character journal entry, which I'll be sharing with one of the Nanowrimo newbies I'm mentoring. She actually just wrote her very first character journal entry and shared it with me. It was for her villain. I loved it! :D And the best part was the feeling that I inspired her to give character journaling a try. :)

I'll be going to Sweet Bay tonight. That'll be fun!

Today's a nice sunny day...at least for now. We're supposed to have some clouds today, and we do have some, but we've still got lots of blue sky and sunshine. It's warmer today, with a high expected of 75°. We've got more bad weather in the forecast for tomorrow and Thursday, so I'll enjoy the sunshine while I can!

I'd better go. I'm itching to work on my writing, so that's what I'm going to do...just as soon as I finish posting this and catch up on the Writer's Forum.

Have a good one!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment