Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Manic Monday!

I've got two feedbacks from yesterday that I'll have to revise and two more to write first drafts of. Otherwise, I'm hoping to work on my short story and the outline for my Nano Novel.

Last night, Jeff and I watched The Wind that Shakes the Barley. Despite the title, it was actually a pretty serious movie. It was very good, too. It starred Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins).

I get today and tomorrow off from babysitting, but then I babysit on Wednesday. I'm not sure of the days and hours from then on.

I'm not sure if I'm going to Sweet Bay tomorrow night. Can any of you Yetis out there tell me if we're still going to be getting together at Sweet Bay after the Chinese Restaurant thing (I won't be going to that)?

The day is starting out nice and sunny. It's 51° right now. I'll take it while I can get it!

And now I've got to go. I have work to do.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment