Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Writing Sprints

Today, I'll be working on my Zane Greywolf outline. If I have time after that, I'll work on my short story. I'm hoping to finish both of these before November 1, so I need to get busy!

Today is Wednesday Writing Sprints. As always, anyone working on their own writing today is welcome to join us. We set goals for ourselves, then update periodically throughout the day. It's fun and we get work done on our own projects. :)

I had a lot of fun at Sweet Bay last night. It's always good to get together with other writers. I didn't get any writing done, but I got to talk to some writing friends. That's always a bonus. Next week is the Nanowrimo Kick-Off party. I am so looking forward to that!

So far this morning, I've checked my email and sent out two e-mails to my Nano mentees. I'm about to catch up on the Int'l Scribe's Support Group, then I'll start work on the outline.

Have an awesome Wednesday!

Lois

2 comments:

  1. Lois! I'm always so happy to read your blog and see what you've been up to!! I admire your discipline and stick-to-itiveness in setting your writing goals and meeting them! Someone said that's the only way to write -- put bottom in chair, pick up pen [or put hands on keyboard] and do it. You are an excellent example of successfully following that precept! And a fantastic role model for all writers! Good for you! You go, girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D

    I may not even get to the short story today. I've just finished lunch and am about to (finally) get started on that outline. Even if I only get a page or two written in the short story, I'd like to.

    But first, to tackle that outline. If I do nothing else, I definitely want to work this out! :)

    ReplyDelete