I don't have any writing exercises to do today, so I'm going to work on outlining more of Lucky Raven's story and writing more in my "Cottage" and Zane Greywolf novels. I was planning to work in an hour of drawing, but there's a chance I don't have to do it. I'm just waiting to hear back from my client. So, today will be spent on my fiction! :DI never wrote any snippets from that opening scene to the epic, so I plan to work on that today, as well as character sketches of Fox and his brother.
I want to start a character journal for Fox and his brother, too, but I need to come up with a name for his brother, first. Anyone have any ideas? ;)
I can't wait to get started! :D
Have a great day!
Lois
Note: The picture above is an image I made using two photos I found online. I don't hold the copyright to either of these images and I don't know who does.

Hi! I love seeing how you are crafting your novel and other stories! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteIf you're in need of a writing exercise check out my most recent writer's challenge from last week. Have a bit of fun with it, too! And have a wonderful week ahead! :D
Hello! :D I'm glad you enjoy it. I sure do plan on keeping it up for as long as I can. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI saw the exercise. I just haven't had the time. I'll try to write on that or the next one soon, though. :)