Monday, July 13, 2009

NAMES!

I've come up with names for the brothers in my epic: Fox and Sawyer Redman! :D

I must have spent an hour and a half looking for names (first and last) on the BabyNamesWorld site on ParentConnect. They don't seem to have very many American Indian names, but I still found perfect names for them. I'd already chosen Fox for the youngest brother, but hadn't yet come up with a name for his brother or a surname for them both. Now I have and I'm very happy with my choices. :)

Well, now that I have the names, I can do a little character sketching and start work on that scene...

I've also made one minor change: Fox will be the one to take on the Indian way of life, being his Cherokee mother's favorite son. Sawyer will be the one who adopts the white way, the ways of his father.

Note: The photo of Jay Tavare and Gil Birmingham is a compilation of photos I found online. I do not hold the copyright to either image and I don't know who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment