Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Down, At Least One To Go:

Note: The above photo of Billy Wirth is a screenshot I
took from American Gladiators. I do not hold the copy-
right to the picture in any way
.


I've finished the Lucky Raven outline...for now. I've completed it, but I may make changes to it by the time November rolls around. It's nice to have it finished, though. Now if I could just have someone read it and look for holes or inconsistencies or anything else that doesn't feel right...

Now I'm getting ready to start work on the outline for Fox and Sawyer Redman's story. I want to have a good start to it so I can begin writing it on Thursday for 10K day. I want to put the whole day into their story. I'll work on the "Cottage" and Zane Greywolf novels tomorrow during Wednesday Writing Sprints day.

But first I've got to check my e-mail and post this entry to LiveJournal, as well. I've also got to see about getting a character journal started for Fox and Sawyer. :)

Have a great day! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment