I know I can't give in. I haven't even started researching yet, but I'm itching to do something...anything...to feel like I'm working on it.Maybe I should work on some character sketches. That would be a start. After all, I need to know all about Fox and his brother. Yes! That's what I'll do! :D
I also have a first scene that keeps playing out in my mind. I don't think I need to do all that much research for it, but I'll need to do some. I guess I'll have to wait a little bit before I can work on that, no matter how badly I want to begin writing it. ;)
Oh! But it's okay to write little snippets of an idea, isn't it? Even before the outline is started? I would love to write a snippet of the opening scene. I can add it to the outline, of course, and make changes later on.
As far as the novel, itself, ah, well. Good things come to those who wait!
And here I was, earlier, wanting to do some more outlining for Lucky's story. ;)
Have a great evening,
Lois
Note: The photo of Jay Tavare, above, is one I found online. I do not hold the copyright and I don't know who does.

No comments:
Post a Comment