Monday, July 13, 2009

Lucky Doesn't Take Change Well:

After much struggling to move Lucky's story into the past, I've decided to keep him in the present. It just began to feel all wrong having him in the 1870s. I'll take whatever research I get and add it to what I had of the outline. I might use them in a different story someday, but I'm keeping Lucky firmly planted in the here and now. :)

I'm liking where it's headed now, but I've spent so much time on it today that I feel a need to do something else. So, I'm going to work on that first scene from the epic.

Maybe I'll work on one of the other stories after that.

Note: The photo of Billy Wirth, above, is a picture I found online. I don't hold the copyright and I don't know who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment