Friday, November 5, 2010

Nanowrimo 2010: Writing Progress, Day 5

lmeighmy
Today's writing began later than I wanted, and now it's time for me to quit for the day, so I only got about half of what I wanted, maybe a little more.

My word count for today is 2,823, bringing the novel's current total to 18,737 words and 32 pages.

I've introduced another character victim today. The ghost has just killed off a jock the main character knew in high school. Yesterday, she killed off a girl he'd been interested in who'd mocked and ridiculed him. I won't be killing off another one for a little while yet, but I came up with the idea of the jock and had to run with it. Still, I wonder who's next! LOL!

The oldest brother (who's telling the story) and his wife just had a nice romantic evening together, too, so not all of my writing today was evil. Muahahahaha!!!!!

So, I didn't reach the 20K I wanted to, but I'm hoping to get there by the end of the weekend. I'm still beyond where I want to be for a 100K novel, so it's all good. :)

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment