Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nanowrimo 2010: Writing Progress, Day 3

lmeighmy
It's been slow going today. I've written a total of 2,678 words today, but I could have written more.

On the bright side, I've had a pretty good time on Twitter (some of it was actually writing related)!

And I've discovered an awesome band. I don't know what took me so long to discover 30 Seconds to Mars, but they totally rock. Jared Leto has an incredible voice! :D

Anyway, After participating in two or three writing sprints on Twitter, working outside the sprints, and chatting with an actor friend on Twitter about writing a monologue for him to perform, I think I've done pretty good for myself today.

Tonight, I'm going to line out the next few scenes, then do some brainstorming for the monologue. If I'm lucky, I'll even do a little more writing. I was in the middle of a scene when I stopped, and I'd like to finish it tonight. We shall see...

All in all, it's been a good day.

How are the rest of you doing?

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment