Thursday, November 4, 2010

lmeighmy 
I've done it! I've breached the 15K barrier of my Nano Novel! *happy dance*
Today, I wrote a part that will get much scarier with revision, but which feels somewhat stiff, at the moment. It's odd, because I was really into the scene when I wrote it. I guess I was just in a hurry to get it down! :P

And then I wrote in a little accident for the brothers' mother. It was one of those things that often happens, though the oldest brother isn't sure if it was all that common or if it might have been connected with other strange events going on.

I also finished that scene I'd started yesterday!

So, my word count for today is 4,682, and the total for my novel, so far, is 15,889. It's now 27 pages. Not a bad day. Not a bad day, at all! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment