Friday, November 12, 2010

Nanowrimo 2010: Writing Progress, Day 12

lmeighmy
I'm now at 42K. If I wanted to reach 50K by Sunday night (and you never know if I might just decide to try), I will have to write approximately 3,988 words per day for the next two days. Or, to make it a little easier, to finish by Monday night (halfway through the month), I'd have to write 2,659 words per day. I can do it. Stranger things have happened. ;)

Today's word count: 1,901
Novel's word count: 42,024
Novel's page count: 71

Now, to get to 100K by the 30th, I still have to write an average of 3,221 words per day...that's if my story holds out long enough. The way it's going, I don't see any reason why it can't. Anyone want to make any bets on whether or not I can do it? :P

Anyway, today I took it easy. I just wanted to write a certain scene I had in mind. However, I scrapped that scene and created a new one. So, now there's a new victim. Hunter, my main character (MC) won't get wind of this one right away, since the man died in another state. However, circumstances will bring this victim's story to the national news, and he'll eventually find out.

And the ghost is changing with every life she takes. She has a specific goal in mind, and she won't stop until she makes it happen.

My hero, though, is very smart, resourceful, and resilient. He'll get through this. :)

And now I'm off to shower, then read for a bit...and maybe do some knitting.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment