Today's word count: 3,088
Novel's word count: 30,106
Novel's page count: 52
Today's writing involved a camping trip and a haunting. It was quite invigorating thinking up how two very different young women would react in an encounter with the ghost. One of them cowered in fear while the other faced her fears head on. It was great! :D
There was also a wedding proposal.
I'll be going to Sweet Bay tonight for the weekly Nanowrimo Write-In, and I'm hoping to get 2K+ words, bringing my daily total up over 5K. That would be awesome! I'm shooting for 40K by the end of this week, and at this rate, I may surpass that, as well. LOL
Lois
There was also a wedding proposal.
I'll be going to Sweet Bay tonight for the weekly Nanowrimo Write-In, and I'm hoping to get 2K+ words, bringing my daily total up over 5K. That would be awesome! I'm shooting for 40K by the end of this week, and at this rate, I may surpass that, as well. LOL
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment