Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nanowrimo 2010: Writing Progress, Day 11:

lmeighmy 
I've hit 40K a day ahead of schedule! :D

Today's word count: 4,412
Novel's word count: 40,168
Novel's page count: just over 68

Today, my MC had a phone call from his aunt, a woman he has harbored very bad feelings for over the past two and a half decades. He wasn't going to see her, but the love interest told him he should. She said he should forgive her--not for the aunt's benefit, but for his own.

Then he visited his aunt in prison. He gets her to tell him what really happened to make his sister commit suicide. He doesn't want to hear it, but feels he has to. He needs to know so he'll have closure. He finds more than that when he discovers that his aunt was as much a victim as his sister was.

All this was one long chapter. I still have the next two chapters lined out, and I'll work on the first one of those tomorrow.

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment