Monday, November 15, 2010

Nanowrimo 2010: Writing Progress, Day 15

lmeighmy 
I've added a bit more to my novel this morning, and I'm ready to call it quits for today. I'm just posting about it, then I'm going to try to catch up some on here, then I'll have lunch and do some other stuff offline.
Today's word count: 3,289
Novel's word count: 45,313
Novel's page count: 77

Today's writing was all about something that happened in the past. It involved four of my characters, but only one of those characters has been threatened, and she's been taking it pretty hard. She's finally told the story to her sister-in-law today.

I'm going to summarize what I wrote (I've been keeping index cards so I can use them to refer back when I need to instead of searching the whole document), then I'll do some more planning on where the story needs to go. Once that's done, I'll relax with something else. Knitting or crochet, maybe. :)

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment