Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nanowrimo Writing Progress: November 17, 2010

I won! I won! I won!

Wow! I started late, and I finished later than I wanted to, but I've won Nano! :D I just sat down and resumed writing the scene I started last night, and it just took off.

Today's word count: 5,128
Novel's word count: 53,981
Novel's page count: 92

My goal for this novel is still 100K, but as I've said, I can reach that anytime. To reach 80K by the 30th would be awesome, though.

Of course, if I have a lot of writing days like today, I may just finish this thing by the 30th. ;)

In fact, there are a couple of 10K Days next week. I'm hoping to participate in at least one (both, if I can), so I plan to come up with a few good scenes to write during those.

Lois



No comments:

Post a Comment