Friday, November 19, 2010

Nanowrimo Writing Progress: November 19, 2010

I ended yesterday by mentally kicking myself. Because of a stupid blunder on my part, I lost all but 300+ words I'd written yesterday. I had to go back and re-write everything, then I needed to add more, so I made it a 6K Day...and surpassed that. ;)

Today's word count: 7,812
Novel's word count: 61,793
Novel's page count: 106

Anyway, I've re-written the confrontations the MC's ally has with the ghost, as well as the one he has with the MC. Then he finds out his brother has had an accident, so has to go see if he's alright. Once he and his brother's wife get him home, they have an important discussion in which he basically tells them to call him if anything should happen...no matter what time it is and no matter how insignificant it seems. He also tells them to let him know where they are at all times. He's the oldest brother, and he feels responsible for his younger brothers and their wives, even if it seems they can take care of themselves.

Then I wrote a new scene involving the MC and his woman...and they're about to be interrupted...;)

Lois



No comments:

Post a Comment