Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today, I Write!

lmeighmyI feel like writing today. I feel like writing a lot! I haven't worked on my stories in two or three days, and I've got ideas for my new character, Harshad, so I want to get on it and write them down. I also want to work on my Immortal Watchdogs: Kalaghata outline, my screenplay, and anything else that inspires me today (may only be Harshad who inspires me at the moment, but you never know). I still need to brainstorm the rest of the storm story, too.

I also want to draw, but probably won't get to it today. I'll likely wait until tomorrow for that.

The party went well, for the most part. There was a little drama, but I didn't experience it first hand, so don't know exactly what was said or done. I have piccies from the party, though! :D I just need to get them off the camera, edit, then upload them. I'll do that some time this week.

We have our aquarium now! :D The aquariums would be more accurate. It's a stand that has two 55-gallon aquariums, but we're only filling one with water and fish. I'm not sure what, if anything, we'll do with the bottom one. I'd like to have frogs, but we'll see. We still need to set up the filters and everything before we can get any fish or other animals.

Also, Cliff helped me get some Genealogy software onto my computer so I can see just about everything he has in the Eighmy family tree. It's very comprehensive and very cool! :) I need to get some pictures to send him that can go into some of the files.

Jeff and I need to do our grocery shopping tonight. I have to make a list.

It's been very hot and humid here. I'm not sure how hot it was yesterday, but the air conditioner couldn't keep up. Today, it's supposed to get up around 91°. It's already 85° and feels like 93°. The humidity and dew point are very high. I'm glad I'm back in the bedroom today. It seems to be the coolest room in the house.

Niki did well yesterday. I moved the kennel into our room (surprisingly, I was able to make room for it and have a small fan aimed at her) and she stayed in it for most of the afternoon. We took her out a few times throughout the day so she could go potty, and we made sure that only people she knew would use our bathroom to minimize her watchdogging, so the day went fairly smoothly in that regard. :) She also spent the night in our room (in the kennel). Today, she's loose in the bedroom. The kennel is folded up and leaning against our dresser because three of Eric's friends spent the night in our living room and I don't want to disturb them.

Anyway, I've got a lot I want to accomplish today, so I'd better hurry up so I can get to it!

Have a great Sunday!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment