I still need to work on my To Do List over the next three days. I don't need to finish everything on the list, but if I put a reasonable amount of time into each item, I'll be satisfied. It's nice to be busy again without putting undue pressure on myself to do too much.
So, my To Do List for this week now looks like this:
Finish Immortal Watchdogs: Harshad scene- Work on Immortal Watchdogs: Kalaghata storyline
- Work on Immortal Watchdogs: Chhaya storyline
- Work on Abu Faruqui screenplay
- Work on Karan Malhotra storm story
- Edit Raven: Indebted
- Edit Greywolf: A Boy Misplaced
- Work on Faerie Music drawing
- Work on two new art cards
- Work on dragon designs
- Work on Immortal Watchdogs ink drawings
- Edit and post photos
Chelsey, my mom, Josiah and I went to pick up Eric at his new job at Tyson Foods. He had orientation. After we picked him up, we went to Walmart so I could do the grocery shopping. Chelsey had to leave to pick Jeff up at work and bring him home so he could work on mowing the lawn, then she went back to Walmart. When we got home, we found out that Jeff was in the process of selling the Concorde to our neighbor. The price almost covered the grocery bill. ;)
I don't know how much I'll get done today. The kids and I have to go out later to see to car things (Chelsey's dad brought her a car and they need to get tags, take care of taxes, and all that). Otherwise, I should be able to spend time on some of my projects.
I'm almost done with the audio book, Acheron. In spite of its icky parts, it's an awesome book. Next, I'll be reading Bad Moon Rising, also by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I definitely want to get these Dark Hunter books. They're really, really good. :)
Well, I'd better go.
Have a great day!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment