Monday, June 7, 2010

If All Goes Well...

lmeighmyI've finished my Immortal Watchdogs: Harshad storyline...I think. It ends with a cliffhanger, so I may actually tack more onto the end, but for now, it's done. Word Count: 1,120, 1,046 of them written yesterday.

I started a new scene starring Harshad, but I didn't get very far into it. I plan to finish it today, though. In this scene, he is a knight, but he was almost "killed" and disappeared for a while, having been captured. Because of his eastern heritage, he went through a lot, being considered a traitor by those who captured him. Now he has returned and is telling the young woman he loves, for the very first time, how he feels about her. I've only written 97 words, so far, and those need to be edited.

My To Do List for this week looks like this:
  1. Finish Immortal Watchdogs: Harshad scene
  2. Finish Immortal Watchdogs: Kalaghata storyline
  3. Begin Immortal Watchdogs: Chhaya storyline
  4. Work on Abu Faruqui screenplay
  5. Work on Karan Malhotra storm story
  6. Edit Raven: Indebted
  7. Begin editing Greywolf: A Boy Misplaced (and come up with a better name!)
  8. Work on Faerie Music drawing
  9. Make two new art cards
  10. Work on at least one dragon design
  11. Work on some pen and ink drawings for Immortal Watchdogs
  12. Edit photos and post
It's a longish list, and I may not get to everything, but I'm sure going to try!

Jeff and I went to Lowe's last night to buy a new lawn mower. I wanted to do some more writing last night, but he only mowed for about an hour, and I ended up doing other things.

Well, I need to hurry up and finish on here so I can get to work.

Have a great day!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment