Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blah, blah, blah...

lmeighmyYesterday was a bust as far as me doing anything creative. Once we got the car stuff done and I balanced the checkbook, I just totally lost the desire to do anything creative. Our balance is getting lower and lower, and I feel like I'm going to have to get a job to keep us from hitting zero and beyond. Just one problem. I don't drive. It could be very tricky getting me to and from a job every day.

So, I just read for most of the afternoon. It helped get my mind off things for a little while, at least. I finished listening to the Acheron audio book and began reading Bad Moon Rising. It's really good so far.

Today, I want to do some writing. I'm scrapping my To Do List...except for the photos. I'll edit some today and some tomorrow, then I'll post them on Friday, if I can. I'll do some writing, but I don't know what I'll work on. All I know is that I want to get lost in some writing.

Okay, enough blabbering. Time to get to work!

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment