I told him this could be a great opportunity. I have family here, but we rarely see them, so there's really nothing keeping us here except the house. If we can sell it and move back to Joplin, that would be awesome. We could help Eric and Chelsey get settled up there, and we could start moving toward a future move to the northeast.
Prayers and good wishes would be greatly appreciated during this time of transition. Naturally, Jeff's worried, but I remain hopeful. I like Joplin better than here, and would love to move back and start really working for the future.
One thing I don't like, though, is that I'll likely have to find a job. That will mean much less time for writing and whatever other creative things I want to do. I may stop altogether, just because a job can take all the steam out of a person...depending on the job. I'm hoping it won't come to that, but only time will tell.
I look forward to seeing what the future holds. I feel at peace about the whole situation, and am praying that Jeff will feel it too.
Have a great day!
Lois

Yikes! I hope everything works out. At least you've got a positive attitude--that really is important.
ReplyDeleteWhatever the future holds, though, I hope you still find time to write. Good luck with everything, and keep us all posted!
Thanks. There's another greenhouse here and he may be contacted about a job there. He'll have very good references from his boss and the head of the company, so that will certainly help! (And, of course, I'm hoping they'll pay him better!)
ReplyDeleteI still plan to write. I may not be able to write, depending on how things go, but I still plan on doing it. I've got too many ideas, too many characters I absolutely adore, not to. ;)
LOL! I meant I may not be able to write as much. My fingers are faster than my brain today. :P
ReplyDelete