Friday, June 11, 2010

Endless Possibilities

lmeighmyI added 1,500 words or so to my new story yesterday, bringing my total to 6,845 words. I also came up with a basic storyline. I need to come up with some backstory, and plan to work on that some today, as well as the story itself.

Jeff and I spent a lot of time talking about possibilities this morning. I told him I'd like to make a plan for when we will move back to New England. I told him I don't mind living here for another five years if I know we're working toward moving back east. He said he would be fine with moving back there if we can find opportunities there. I'm pretty sure New York has a lot of greenhouses. I know Michigan has a lot, and I told him I'd be fine with moving there for a few years if we can save up to move to New England. He knows how badly I want to move back there, and he's willing to look into possible opportunities in that area. That makes me feel really, really good. :)

It's Jeff's weekend now, and he's out mowing the lawn with his new lawn mower. :) The doggie is laying on the floor mostly under the bed...well, she was, but now she's on the bed. She's too cute! :D I'll be writing, brainstorming, and job hunting. :) I also need to try to get a hold of my friend in Vermont so I can let her know what's going on.

And on that note, I'd better get busy.

Have an awesome day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment