Today's Number of Pages: 18
New Total Number of Pages: 102
View more information here
Actually, I only (literally) wrote 14 pages plus about five lines of dialogue. I finally figured out how to export my script as a PDF by using the Print to File function in my printing software. This is the accurate page count.
One problem. I've only just finished Act Two, Part One. I'm going to have a ton of cutting to do when this screenplay is finished! :P
Anyway, there were some pretty good conversations in here...and my hero got shot in the leg. There wasn't much action, and the gunshot was just the opponent showing he has the power to do what he wants. ;)
Next up, my hero and his ally will make their next move! :D
I'm so glad I worked on this today. I didn't really feel like it when I started, but I feel great about it now.
And now I'm off to write something else...just a little something I have in mind for my newest character, Karan Malhotra. Then I'll work on some editing.
One problem. I've only just finished Act Two, Part One. I'm going to have a ton of cutting to do when this screenplay is finished! :P
Anyway, there were some pretty good conversations in here...and my hero got shot in the leg. There wasn't much action, and the gunshot was just the opponent showing he has the power to do what he wants. ;)
Next up, my hero and his ally will make their next move! :D
I'm so glad I worked on this today. I didn't really feel like it when I started, but I feel great about it now.
And now I'm off to write something else...just a little something I have in mind for my newest character, Karan Malhotra. Then I'll work on some editing.

No comments:
Post a Comment