I've introduced Samanyu, Karan's (my MC) brother, and brought in a little about Karan's relationship with Avanti (his girlfriend), who is first introduced in another short story I recently wrote. Karan has just faced twin twisters that tore off the front of the hotel he was in. Somehow, his camera bag saved him! He acknowledged the irony in the fact that the very thing that caused the breakup of his relationship with Avanti was what saved his life. He considers it a miracle...and a sign that he's doing what he's supposed to be doing (photography).
Anyway, two storms are about to collide, and it will be the biggest storm anyone has seen in his lifetime (30 years or so). ;) No, I'm not ripping off Perfect Storm. The similarity ends with the two storms merging. This is a completely different story, and they're not out at sea.
It's been fun, but now I've got to get off here and start fixing dinner.
Have a great afternoon and evening!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment