Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's On the Agenda for Today?

lmeighmyToday will be an "off" day. The kids and I are going to Walmart for a few groceries, and we have to stop at the ATM first so I can take out some cash. They'll be getting an oil change while I'm shopping.

I'm watching Chance Pe Dance, starring Shahid Kapoor. He's so great in this! :D He's one of those actors who's equally great at comedy and drama.

I'm planning on doing some writing and editing later, if I feel up to it after being out this morning. We shall see...

Have a great day!

Lois


2 comments:

  1. "Off" days are important to recharge the batteries, I think. My goal today is to write for a full hour without breaks. I just haven't decided which hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my batteries need recharged. ;) I'm taking the day off today, but I managed to jot down a couple notes for my new character, and I printed out the last fifteen pages of my script. Now I'm catching up online, then I'll relax with one of my favorite Indian movies: Mission Istaanbul. :)

    Good luck with the writing! I hope you have fun. :D

    ReplyDelete