Friday, April 30, 2010

And for...Today...Zzzzz...

lmeighmyI'm kind of tired today, so I'm not going to put any pressure on myself to do anything...at least not as far as artwork or writing are concerned.

Yesterday was good. I did some grocery shopping. It was nice to get out of the house.

I never did any writing, but I jotted down a couple notes for my new character.

I also watched Mission Istaanbul yet again. It's my kind of movie- lots of action, humor, a great cast! :D I haven't seen a Vivek Oberoi or Zayed Khan movie yet that I haven't loved. :)

Jury duty is finally over. I was supposed to go in today, but it was canceled. Whew! :) I should get my pay by the end of May...hopefully long before.

It's cloudy here, with a light, misty rain. We have a good chance of rain and storms for today through tomorrow. *bleh*

I've been kind of tired lately, and my eyes have been irritated. It's not from the laptop. The laptop screen never bothers my eyes unless it has a glare on it. I try to make sure it's not sitting where bright things will reflect in it. My eyes are irritated because sometimes I rub them too much. Combine that with being tired, and you've got irritated eyes. :(

Well, I've got to go take a shower before the storms hit, so I'm going to wrap this up.

Have a great day! :D

Lois


No comments:

Post a Comment