Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jahan

Wow! Two character journal entries in a row by Jahan: 2,318 + 758 = 3,076. And I still have to write an entry for Kangee, which will tie in with the second entry by Jahan. :)

Jahan is very ambitious. When he was young, he learned to listen to what is in his heart, but he also learned that with great power comes great responsibility. He has been applying the second lesson a little too well, and the first lesson not enough. He's about to find out that he'll have to have a balance of the two if the world as he knows it is to be saved.

I am so loving this! ( I say that a lot, I know, but really...I am so loving this! :D )

I'm about to post these to Native Heroes, then I'll write that Kangee entry, then shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment