Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Highly Anticipated Meeting

And now I've written a new character journal for Kangee (pronounced KAN ee), another one of my characters.

The breakdown for today:

Jahan's Listening To the Heart: 2,318
Jahan's The Building War: 758
Kangee's Finally, Some Answers!: 1,905
________________
Grand Total: 4,981

Not bad. Not bad at all. :)

And these two characters (Jahan and Kangee) have finally met, a meeting I've been eager to write about!

I also came up with a model for another secondary character, who will be important to Jahan's part of the story. :)

And I think I've come up with the one main conflict that will run throughout the trilogy. Scratch that. I know I've come up with the main conflict. Now I need to come up with major underlying conflicts for each of the three books, then I can start adding other smaller conflicts and scenes and stuff. This ought to be goooooooood! :D

And now I really have to go.

Have a great evening!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment