Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy Saturday Ahead

Yesterday, I actually got more writing done than I thought I would. I edited what I wrote (in my new story) on Thursday during 10K Day, then went on to add 1,865 words to it. :) I doubt I'll get any writing done today, but we'll see.

Jeff and I watched two episodes of Mutant X last night. We have one more Mutant X DVD to watch, and I told Jeff that if he doesn't want to watch the third DVD, Vivah (another Hindi movie, but one that's gotten excellent reviews on Netflix), I'll watch it by myself.

We'll be going to Sam's Club today. I've never shopped there, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

And we have to do our regular grocery shopping, too.

It'll be a pretty full day, so I don't know if I'll find any time to write. I want to, though. Even if I just jot down a sentence here and there in a notebook.

Anyway, as always, I've got to finish up on here so I can get ready to go.

As Jahan would say: "Peace and wisdom,"

Lois

2 comments:

  1. Sam's Club sounds interesting, what is it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's Club is owned by Walmart. They sell a lot of stuff in bulk, as well as some furniture, computers, etc. It's pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete