Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kaminey

Yesterday was a good day. We went to Sam's Club and I got a great deal on black printer ink. I also found two work out DVDs I want to get sometime in the near future.

Then we went grocery shopping. I forgot to pick up some more Ginseng Energy tea, so I'm glad I still have regular Ginseng.

99 and Kaminey came in the mail yesterday (from Amazon.com). I watched Kaminey last night, since I've already seen 99. Shahid Kapoor (see picture to the left...click to view larger) played identical twins, Guddu and Charlie. Guddu stutters and Charlie has a lisp. The brothers can't stand each other, but when trouble comes to each of them, they find they only have each other. It was a gritty movie, but it had great acting (especially Shahid Kapoor) and an excellent story; and the subtitles were a lot easier to follow, compared to 99 and Dhol Kiska Bajego. It had a lot of violence and some cussing, otherwise it was an awesome film.

Then Jeff and I watched two more episodes of Mutant X. We don't usually watch that much in one sitting, but we just felt like relaxing.

I didn't do any writing. It ended up being a day off. Today, I'll be back at it again. :)

I hope you're all having a great weekend! :D

Lois


*Note:  I do not hold the copyright to the above photo of Bollywood actor, Shahid Kapoor.  I have posted it here for entertainment purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment