Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20 Wednesday Writing Sprints

I added 2,821 words to my story yesterday. And I wrote feedback for one of my students. I've been revising that feedback, and I'm hoping to be able to post it this morning.

And for today's Wednesday Writing Sprints, I want to work on my story some more. I may work on some character journals, too.

I went to Sweet Bay last night and came up with loglines for two of the books I wrote last winter/ spring. Predators and The Guardian were the books, and I wrote them both at the same time...quite a feat, I know, and difficult to do, since they shared some characters, which made it hard to keep them straight. ;)

It's mostly sunny here right now. I hope it stays that way, but I doubt it will. I guess we'll see. The high today is supposed to be around 70°. It's already 62°.

Another short post, I know, but I've got a lot to do and I want to get started.

Have a great day! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment