Thursday, January 21, 2010

Personal 5K Day

I did so well yesterday that I thought I'd make today a personal 5K Day. I'm going to work on my story and some character journals, as usual. I ended up writing four character journals yesterday, plus I added 1,434 words to my story, bringing my total for the day to 3,972.

Jeff and I watched Vivah last night. It's from 2006 and stars Shahid Kapoor (see piccie to the left...click to view it larger) and Amrita Rao. It was an amazing love story...another movie I would highly recommend (Netflix has it). Here's the description:
A couple entering an arranged marriage finds love during their engagement period in this sweet drama from India. In spite of his pampered life as the scion of a prominent family, Prem (Shahid Kapoor) is a mature and responsible man. Though he thinks he's too young for marriage, he agrees to meet Poonam (Amrita Rao) at his father's suggestion. The two soon realize they're soul mates, but when a crisis occurs, their new love is put to the test." (150 minutes, 2006)
It's unrated, but I would give it a G rating. It was clean, there was no cussing or violence. It was just a really great movie. :) For more info., click here...

And to learn more about Kaminey, the other movie I talked about really recently, click here. I'd give this one an R rating, mostly for violence, but there was a little bad language, as well as adult content.

Anyway, I've got to hurry up if I want to get started on my 5K Day.

Hope your Thursday is an awesome one!

Lois

Note:  The above photo of Shahid Kapoor is not my property.  I've used it here for entertainment purposes only.

2 comments:

  1. Your wordcounts just awe me. I hope your 5k day went as planned!

    That movie sounds good, too. I may have to Netflix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It went well. 5,470 words! :D

    Vivah was a beautiful movie. :)

    ReplyDelete