Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got a lot of writing done. I'm hoping to get a lot more done today. I also organized my studio...at least part of it. It looks good. :)
It's starting to warm up here. Today's high is supposed to be 47°. I guess we can stop dripping the faucet. It's been nice and sunny. That's always a bonus.
Jeff and I went to pick Eric up from work last night. He thought my music (from the Hindi movie, 99, soundtrack) was stupid...until I began playing the track called Soch Mat Dobara, by Bonnie Chakraborty. It has some rap in it that's in English, and the chorus is really catchy. It was funny to hear him singing the line where they sing the title. :P
Well, I've got a busy day planned, so I'd better go.
Have a great day and an awesome week! :D
Lois
----------------------------------------------------------
Current Location: My Studio
Current Mood:
chipper
chipperCurrent Music: "Shine A Light For Me," by Steelheart

No comments:
Post a Comment