Sunday, October 4, 2009

Writing Day!

Yesterday was a good day. Eric and Chelsey had two friends over and they had the cutest little puppy. He was a mix of Miniature Poodle and Yorkie. I want one! :D

But I'd rather have a pet skunk! I've wanted one of those for ages! :)

We did our grocery shopping yesterday afternoon. We fixed French bread pizzas for dinner. Most of them had alfredo sauce and grilled chicken and/ or Canadian bacon. Some had red sauce with pepperoni.

Jeff and I watched three episodes of La Femme Nikita last night.

Today, I plan to work on my outline for Cutter's Revenge. I'll be writing it during Nanowrimo next month, so I want to be fully prepared.

I'm thinking of making the Sons of the Wild Frontier a book of short stories instead of one big novel. Fox and Sawyer's character journal entries are all self contained stories of events that have happened in their lives (at least a lot of them are), so I'm thinking why not write short stories to fill up a book. Lots of people like short stories, after all! :)

My other plan for today is to work on the other novels...try to fix them. I don't think the problem's that bad. I just need to figure out what's missing...if anything's missing...and see how to add it in somehow.

I also need to get my contributions to the goody bags (for the Nanowrimo writing group) ready. Everything's here. I just need to assemble them. :)

Hopefully, today will be a quiet day. I really need to get some work done.

But first, I've got to wash my breakfast dishes.

Have a great day!

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment