Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Here Am I!

I'm getting a late start this morning, but now I'm here and I'm ready to get down to work.

I've got feedback to give and character journal entries to write. I've got an outline to tweak and Cottage to work on. I'm a busy girl! :)

We had enough rain over the past two days or so to create another pond underneath the Bradford Pear. With all this rain we've been having, we just need some much cooler temperatures and we may actually see some colorful fall foliage (but I'm not holding my breath). The clouds have moved out and it's now mostly sunny. There are some clouds to the north, but they should (hopefully) be moving out. It's 61° here right now and I have the window open. I'm loving it! :D

Anyway, I'd better get to work. I have to babysit around 2:30, so that gives me about four hours that I can concentrate on my work.

Have a great day!

Lois

8 comments:

  1. It's 72 right now and my window(s) are open...I love it too...

    How did the babysitting go? ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we have a tornado watch. :(

    It went great...except for the poopy diaper. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oye scary, the worst is over I hope...

    Dirty diapers, nope I agree...could do w/o one of those...lol

    Hope you have lots of Sunshine today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The worst is over, yes, but I don't think the sun will come out until later this afternoon. The swamp under the Bradford Pear is now a lake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hopefully the swamp/lake will subside soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eventually, it will, but we've got rain in the forecast for several days, at least. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not at the moment, but we still have rain chances through Friday, at least. :/

    ReplyDelete