Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busy Schedule from Here On Out

I was able to work on two character journal entries yesterday and I've posted them to the journal. I worked on Lucky Raven's and Zane Greywolf's. I plan on working on some today too, but it depends on my other work. I have a lot to do, but I have a list right beside me. I'll have to keep a list here every day and stick to it if I want to keep up with everything.

That said, I'll still be posting my dailies and my regular post in the mornings, but I won't be able to catch up with everyone until sometime in the afternoons or evenings. I'm sure I'll miss some, but I'll try to keep up.

I have a Skype business call today at ten and I need to make sure everything's in working order beforehand. I also need to post to my Blogspot blog, the Writer's Support Group (it's now public!) and work on more feedback for other writers. I'll be alternating feedback with the character journals after the business call is over.

I'm planning to start meeting with the Fort Smith writing group this coming Tuesday night. That will add another item to my schedule through the rest of October into early December, but it'll be a fun item. :)

Anyway, I've got to get a move on.

Have a great day!

Lois

3 comments:

  1. My Goodness, wishing U a great Thursday! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vic! :D It's been a great day, but it appears it may go out with a bang. We have a tornado watch here! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Lois!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete