I'm downloading new writing music. Kenny Rogers seems a good bet for writing westerns. Remember "Coward of the County" and "The Gambler"? And Eddie Rabbit's "I Love A Rainy Night" seems only fitting for a day like today. :) I'm also downloading more music by Mourning Widows, good for when I'm working on Lucky Raven's and Zane and Xander Greywolf's stories.
I'm babysitting again today. Josiah's sleeping right now.
The weather is wet here again, but I'm feeling pretty chipper...even though the Bradford Pear has a new pond under it. We've had some thunder, but nothing too bad since early this morning.
And on that note, I've got to get off here and get busy with my work. I also need to work out a schedule so I can keep on track with everything.
Have a great day!
Lois

Oh goodness, Hope you have some sunshine soon....and plenty of it...I on the other hand can't wait to see some rain/showers fall..
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Wednesday!
We've got some today, as happens! :D The rain was actually kind of nice, but I don't much care for the swamp around the Bradford Pear. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks! You, too! :)
Wow, I don't think I'd like that swamp either ...Oye!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome...;-D