
Today, I have a few business things to do, then I'll start work on my character journal entries. We found out only two days ago that Jeff has to work today. He's back to six days. :/ Well, at least it gives me an extra day for writing.
Last night, we watched two episodes of Mutant X.
We didn't have storms yesterday. Yay! :D But we did have lots of clouds. We didn't have any rain either, thank goodness! It's nice and sunny here and only 55°. I love it!
I got my new debit card yesterday. I've activated it and can now use it, though I'm still waiting on my pin number to arrive. My new credit card came, too. I activated it, as well, but I only plan to use it very sparingly. That shouldn't be a problem, since I can use the debit card. I mainly got the credit card as a means of account protection, but I have to make at least one purchase per year. The woman who set up my checking account for me told me the purchase could even be something as small as a pack of gum.
Well, I need to hurry up here so I can get started on other things.
Last night, we watched two episodes of Mutant X.
We didn't have storms yesterday. Yay! :D But we did have lots of clouds. We didn't have any rain either, thank goodness! It's nice and sunny here and only 55°. I love it!
I got my new debit card yesterday. I've activated it and can now use it, though I'm still waiting on my pin number to arrive. My new credit card came, too. I activated it, as well, but I only plan to use it very sparingly. That shouldn't be a problem, since I can use the debit card. I mainly got the credit card as a means of account protection, but I have to make at least one purchase per year. The woman who set up my checking account for me told me the purchase could even be something as small as a pack of gum.
Well, I need to hurry up here so I can get started on other things.
Have a great day!
Lois

Happy Birthday to Hubby!! Your kids were very sweet to leave Daddy their little notes! And the apple pie -- mmm mmm good! Be careful with all your new cards -- it's too tempting sometimes. [I try to take a deep breath and count to ten. Then I use it!! LOL]
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a lovely evening planned for tonight -- and of course another busy day ahead! Have a great one! :)
LOL! The kids are both 18 and married, but to me, they're still kids. ;)
ReplyDeleteI know how tempting cards can be. I've been using my other debit card for my purchases and I've been careful with it. My new account doesn't have much in it and there are specifics I'm saving up for (Windows 7 and a mini laptop just for writing are at the top of the list). The credit card is just to build my own credit history. I plan to use that just for one single purchase a year...to keep it active...maybe an end-of-the-year reward for all the hard work I put into my writing. :)
It should be a good evening, yes, and a nice dinner.
LOL! I'm a busy bee when it comes to writing. :D
Awe, sounds like a great day for all...Happy Belated Birthday to Jeff.
ReplyDeleteA lovely pic, btw!
((hugs))
Thanks, Vic! I'll send along your happy birthday wishes.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
You're Welcome! Okie Daaay! ;-D
ReplyDelete