Monday, September 28, 2009

How I've Missed the Sun!

I managed to transcribe a little over 4 pages (2,727 words) from my printout to the document on my computer. I still have a long way to go, but it's a start. I'll be doing more today...quite a bit more, if I can.

It's still nice and sunny here and the Bradford Pear has drunk most of the swamp it had around it. Our high for today is only supposed to be 77° and our low is supposed to be 48°! Yay! :D

I've taken care of the first part of packaging for my contributions to the goody bags (for our Nanowrimo group). I still have to assemble the packaging, then wait for the actual items to arrive. Am I being cryptic enough? ;)

I also have an invoice I need to print out. I'd better do that pretty quick, so I don't forget.

I've got all the library books I put on hold. There's still one book I don't have in the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. I need to see if the library has it.

I think we'll be heading out to the store tomorrow night (maybe tonight if we have the time). There are a couple of things I forgot to get and I need to shop for Jeff's birthday (Oct. 2), though I could do all of this with Eric and Chelsey. We'll see...

Anyway, my day today should consist of transcribing, then more planning for the short story.

What will you be doing today?

Have a good one! :D

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment