Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Sunday! :D

Yesterday was another beautiful day. It was sunny and around 82°, I think. There were some clouds, but they were few and far between. Today looks like it will be about the same, but with our high around 90°.

Jeff and I didn't get everything done that we needed to do, so we'll have to go into town some time this week to do the rest.

I just made my own omelet bowl...better than the one I had at Sweet Bay! :D I sauteed the vegetables (green bell peppers, sweet red onions and sliced baby Portabello mushrooms) and some chopped, sliced ham. When they were done, I put them in a bowl, then made an omelet and cut it up into small pieces. I dumped the omelet on top of the veggies, then topped all with salsa. It was yummy! :P

Today, I'll start transcribing my latest writing to the laptop, then I'll back it up to Box.net so I won't lose it. I've also got to re-download my friend's book so I can start reading it again. I can't wait! :D

But first, I've got to finish up on here.

Have a great day! :D

Lois

Current Music:  "Fight for Love," by Disciple

2 comments:

  1. Hope U had an Awesome Sunday!! ;-D

    How do you get yur gif icons to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! :)

    I have an online gallery at PhotoBucket and I insert them into my entries.

    ReplyDelete