Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Love Sweet Bay! :D

Well, I'm at Sweet Bay again, but this time it's one of the ones in Fort Smith. I'm almost finished here, though. I had a yummy low carb omelet bowl and a decaf spiced chai latte. Now Jeff's getting me a decaf Irish cream cappuccino. :)

They have two laptops set up here for people to use. How cool is that? :D I don't need to use them, as I'm using my laptop with their Wi-fi, but still... :)

We'll be doing several things in Fort Smith before heading to Walmart to do our grocery shopping, then home. Chelsey's brothers are visiting and Eric wants us to meet them.

We may be going to Best Buy, J.C. Penney, Michael's and/ or Hobby Lobby and several other places. It'll be a busy day. :)

I won't be transcribing my writing until tomorrow. I won't be brainstorming/ outlining my short story until tomorrow. Today will be busy, but it won't be writing related. Tomorrow will be. :)

The weather has greatly improved: 82° and sunny. I hope it stays sunny for a long time! :D

Have a great day! :)

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment