Monday, September 21, 2009

Stupid Vista!

I've been fighting with my laptop all day. Vista decided I should download and install Service Pack 3 last night and my laptop hasn't worked since. :/ I'm hoping to pick up a copy of Windows XP tonight or tomorrow. I hate Vista! >:(

And that has pretty much all I've been doing today. My whole day has been wasted trying...unsuccessfully...twice...to reinstall Windows Vista. I've tried restoring my system, too. Nothing has worked.

I would love to upgrade to Windows 7, but I can't, since I can't install Vista in the first place. I can't win. :/

So, I'm on the desktop computer for now. There are things I need to do that I won't do on this computer...for security reasons...so I need to get XP or find some other solution.

I'll be back on here in the morning, but from the desktop computer (the PC I'm using now).

Oh, by the way, serious prayer request: My dad and stepmom live in Georgia and they're getting tons of rain (15+ inches and counting). People have died! Please keep their safety in prayer. Thanks!

Have a good evening,

Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment