Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just Another Boring, Rainy Day In This Life of Mine

Today, I'll be going to pick up a copy of Windows XP, if I can find one. Once I install it and get the most important software set up, I'll be happy. As it is, I don't have much planned for today until I get the new OS. I have a little work I need to do, but it's not much. It certainly won't take all day.

I'm going to finish up on here, then clean out the litter box and take a shower. I also need to call Walmart, Best Buy and Target to see if they have Windows XP and to get prices.

We had storms last night. Lots of wind, but the thunder seemed somewhat distant. I guess we missed the worst of it. I'm thankful for that! We did get a lot of rain, though.

And there you have it...short and sweet (or boring, however you look at it).

Have a great day!

Lois

Note:  The image above is an image preview from Getty Images.  I don't hold the copyright.  I've posted it only for entertainment purposes.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I've been terrible with replies, I hope to get caught up today. I'm sorry to hear about your laptop. Any luck with Windows XP? I hope you can get that worked out soon!!

    Have a great day! You got any sunshine today?
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been bad at replies, too, Vic. There aren't enough hours in the day and all that. ;)

    I couldn't find any stores that had XP. They all had Vista and nothing else. So I'll get Windows 7 when it comes out.

    Nope. No sunshine. Lots of clouds. I hope it clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know whacha mean, wow no Windows xp's, Do you have an Office Max? When does Windows 7 come out?

    Hope U see some Sunshine soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windows 7 comes out next month on the 22nd. I haven't seen an Office Max near us.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Thanks for the heads up. :-D

    You're Welcome Lois <3

    ReplyDelete