Today, I plan on doing a lot of reading. I'll be reading some of my friend's book, plus some of The Screenwriting Formula. I also want to work on my novels (fixing them) and work in my writing notebook a little bit. Otherwise, I don't have much I need to do today.
Oh! But I'll be coloring my hair today. I'll post a pic if it turns out good. :)
Yesterday was good. Jeff and I picked up a card table for my mom. It's one of the ones with the hard plastic top. I didn't want one with a vinyl top because the vinyl always tears easy.
I also got a bread knife, which I'm oddly excited about. The knives we've been using to slice our Multi-Grain Boule are dull and it's hard for me to cut the bread, or much of anything, with them. This new knife is nice! I was able to slice two loaves without a problem. It cost almost $11, but it's worth every penny!
Well, that's how my day looks. How does your day look?
Have a good one!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment