Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anyone Have Anything You Want Shredded?

Yesterday, I transcribed about five pages (3,132 words) of my printout of Cottage to the computer. I've got about ten to twelve pages left, I think.

Jeff and I went shopping last night, partly for some things I needed and partly for his birthday. He decided to get a cross shredder for paperwork (we have a ton of stuff that he was planning on burning when he burns brush, but it's taking forever for that and I've been wanting a shredder for a long time), a pair of jeans and two shirts. I bought him a card, but I'll give that to him on Friday when we have pie (yes, you read correctly...PIE) and ice cream.

Jeff and I went on a shredding spree last night and filled a small garbage bag full of shreddings. ;)




Photo found online...


Eric and Chelsey made a cake yesterday and we all had cake and ice cream (complete with chocolate syrup, chopped walnuts, Ghirardelli 60% cocoa chocolate chips and Maraschino cherries). I couldn't eat all my cake. When I said I wanted a small piece, Eric dished me up a huge piece! :P

So, anyway, I've got a few things I need to do online, then I plan to go offline early to do some transcribing.

Have an awesome day! :D

Lois

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jeff...

    Hope yur day is Awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vic! I'll pass the message on. :)

    His birthday is on Friday, but we shopped last night. ;)

    Thanks! It has been. :) And I've managed to do a lot of work, which included transcribing 5 pages (3,179 words) of Cottage back onto the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you're welcome Lois, Kool..

    Good for you!
    Have a Happy Thursday doll...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :D You have a happy Thursday, too! :)

    ReplyDelete