Today, I want to work on the character journal entries, as usual, for Wednesday Writing Sprints, but first I've got a couple of business things I need to attend to. (The link above is open to the public. If anyone wants to join us, we'd love to have you! You just set a goal for the day to work on your own stuff, then you post every once in a while with your progress. We also love to encourage each other as we go.)
I've also got a load of laundry in the dryer and another waiting to go into the dryer.
It's raining again this morning. Our swamp around the pear tree is slowly growing...
Tomorrow is 10K Day for Writers (also open to the public and pretty much the same as Wednesday Writing Sprints) and I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to try to reach 10K. I haven't really been striving for that the past couple of times. This time, I'm going to push for it.
I also need to come up with something for my contribution to the Nano Goody Bag for this year. I have something in mind, just need to get pricing for it.
And I need to check my library account.
I want to go to Coffee & A Good Book soon. I need to get a book or two for research...
And I think that's it. :)
So, today and tomorrow will be days of writing, writing and more writing! :D
What are y'all doin'? ;)
Have a good one!
Lois
I've also got a load of laundry in the dryer and another waiting to go into the dryer.
It's raining again this morning. Our swamp around the pear tree is slowly growing...
Tomorrow is 10K Day for Writers (also open to the public and pretty much the same as Wednesday Writing Sprints) and I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to try to reach 10K. I haven't really been striving for that the past couple of times. This time, I'm going to push for it.
I also need to come up with something for my contribution to the Nano Goody Bag for this year. I have something in mind, just need to get pricing for it.
And I need to check my library account.
I want to go to Coffee & A Good Book soon. I need to get a book or two for research...
And I think that's it. :)
So, today and tomorrow will be days of writing, writing and more writing! :D
What are y'all doin'? ;)
Have a good one!
Lois

No comments:
Post a Comment